Our Client is a €multi-million p.a. innovative and market leading manufacturer of rigid plastics for an impressive, FMCG, customer base across food, beverage, personal and home care, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors. Employing in excess of 2000 people, over 16 countries, their focus on sustainability and the development of strong customer partnerships, continues to deliver exceptional growth.
As part of their growth strategy, they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager to take responsibility for the Iberia & Africa PET preforms market, effectively managing and maximising business from new and existing customers. This position reports to the VP Commercial Western Europe and includes the following responsibilities:
- Developing and delivering a strategic plan to ensure the profitable growth of the company’s preform product range, identifying and developing new business in new and existing market sectors.
- Assessment of new opportunities within the marketplace and conversion of these into sales.
- Further profitable development of existing blue-chip customers.
- Development of strong multi-functional relationships, both internally, and with customers, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Budget, revenue, sales control, and margin management.
It is essential that candidates have a proven sales/business development/account management background gained in the PET preform and packaging sector, in the Iberia region. A knowledge of the African market, whilst not essential, would be advantageous. He/she will be able to demonstrate their ability to manage FMCG accounts, as well as prove their ability to win new business.
Able to operate with high levels of autonomy as well as being a team player, he / she will demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for innovative sales, together with excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills, and the commitment, motivation and determination to succeed.
Fluency in English is essential, along with either Spanish and/or Portuguese.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter, detailing your current remuneration, in English, to email@example.com or call 00 44 (0) 113 2872855 quoting reference 03853 for a confidential discussion. Closing date: 19th March 2021.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.