Berry Global, is a plastic and recycled packaging industry leader. This innovative and successful Group operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide and employs over 48,000 individuals. Berry Superfos UK manufactures a wide range of rigid thermoformed, injection moulded, and injection stretch blow moulded plastic packaging solutions, delivering a turnover of c£100m p.a.
We are now seeking a proven Key Account Development Manager to focus on the development of the Food Retail sector, including dairy, soups and sauces, confectionery, and ice cream etc. This highly autonomous and ‘hands-on’ role will focus on the management of several existing, high-profile blue-chip £multi-million p.a. key accounts, as well as the identification and development of new business. Your broad remit will include:
- Delivering and managing a sales and business development strategy for specific key accounts, mainly UK focused, ensuring profitable volume growth.
- Being the ‘voice of the customer’ internally, ensuring customers are provided with best cost, innovative and high-quality solutions for their packaging requirements.
- Establishing multi-level Stakeholder relationships, internally and externally, developing and executing negotiations and contracts as opportunities arise.
- Identification of new business development opportunities, both with existing and new customers.
- Leveraging the network within the Berry Global Group to deliver added value and profitable sales growth.
Commercially focused and results driven, candidates will have a proven strategic sales background and be able to demonstrate achievements in the profitable growth of £multi-million p.a. key accounts, as well as the identification and delivery of new business. This experience will have been gained in a high volume, food retail packaging environment – rigid plastics packaging knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential. An excellent negotiator and communicator, you will demonstrate a true team working approach which will enable the delivery of overall business objectives.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton. To apply please send your CV with current salary details to email@example.com quoting ref: 03885
Applicants must hold a working visa for the UK.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.