The Berry Group is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible and rigid products, used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Following acquisition of RPC, this combined successful Group generates sales in excess of $13 billion p.a. employing over 48,000 people worldwide.
As HR Business Partner, responsible for managing 4 sites (2 in Germany, 1 in Holland and 1 in Poland), employing c700 people, you will drive HR excellence, best practice and consistency by developing strategy, systems and procedures which will support the growth of the business.
Reporting to the HR Director, and working closely with the Site Leadership Teams, with responsibility for designated HR Representatives/administration at each of the sites, you will drive activities which will enhance workforce performance, foster and nurture strategic people enablers such as talent, leadership and culture, as well as developing people solutions. Your broad generalist HR remit will include:
- Developing close working relationships with the management teams to ensure that HR objectives and action plans are closely aligned to Berry Global HR objectives.
- Providing advance and support on all HR issues.
- Driving employee engagement through clear communication
- Harmonisation, standardisation and improvement of procedures, standards, salary and benefits policies, terms and conditions etc, ensuring compliance with health & safety, legal & regulatory changes.
- Coaching and building the people/HR capability of the site leadership teams.
- Implementation of Talent management and succession planning processes
- Effective management of Union/local Works Council Relationships and management of employee relations.
Applicants must be of graduate calibre, with formal HR qualifications and ideally with legal qualifications and/or training, with an impressive Human Resources background gained in a fast paced, manufacturing environment. It is essential that candidates speak fluent English and German.
Previous multi-site experience would be useful but the company are also interested in candidates who are seeking their first multi-site role who have a clear track record of driving employee engagement, with skills in compensation and benefits, job evaluation, incentive plans and talent development. A sound knowledge of local country employment legislation and practical experience of driving HR best practice, resulting in a positive impact on the performance of the business is also required.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton Ltd. To apply, please send your CV in English, and current salary details, to email@example.com quoting ref:03860.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.