This is a unique opportunity to join Ecobat Technologies, a world leader in the production of lead, lead alloys and the recycling of lead batteries, and an industry champion in driving sustainability in this sector. Operating a true, closed loop recycling approach, the $multi-billion p.a. Resources Division is supported by an international network of smelters, with European facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Italy and the UK.
We are now seeking to attract a dynamic, entrepreneurial and proactive senior European Sales/Key Account Manager, who will strategically manage, and develop, a high value European customer portfolio, including some of the world’s most recognised battery manufacturers. Delivering best in class, collaborative and engaging customer relationships, you will drive further profitable growth with a broad remit which will include:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts with a current value in excess of €500m p.a., including P&L delivery, margin improvement, new business development and strategic contract negotiation.
- Supporting customers with effective, operational key account strategies across the complete supply chain process.
- Working with the Global VP Commercial to deliver a sales strategy focused on margin enhancement, growth and new business development in existing and new markets.
- Identifying ways to maximise margins through process improvement, value engineering, innovation and added value services.
- Being the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and working closely with internal stakeholders and colleagues to ensure the highest levels of customer service are achieved.
- Managing commercial, financial and market risks.
Ideally MBA and Degree qualified, we are seeking a commercially and financially focused, analytical and results driven strategic Sales professional to drive and deliver growth across Europe.
With proven high-level sales and commercial experience, great personal impact and influencing abilities, you will be able to demonstrate achievements in the growth and optimisation of profitable key accounts, and the identification and delivery of new business in both existing and new markets. Your experience will have been gained in a similar metal production environment e.g. lead, aluminium, zinc etc. Fluency in English is essential, with additional languages such as German, French or Italian desirable.
This role, for a high performing individual, offers a fast-track opportunity for progression to Director level, therefore, some experience of leading, motivating and mentoring a team (direct or indirect) would be advantageous, but not essential.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton. To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 03907.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.