This is an exceptional opportunity to join a major $multi-billion p.a. global manufacturer of sustainable packaging. This impressive and ambitious Group is the market leader in its industry, demonstrating unprecedented business growth.
We are seeking to attract an inspirational Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Manager, working as part of the global corporation and supporting the Europe, Middle East and Asia region, who will work closely with, and collaborate with, internal and external partners, to create and lead strategic initiatives to support the company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion. Your broad remit will include:
- Deploying D&I initiatives across EMEA, fostering and developing key stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Supporting the Senior Director of D&I in the development of effective strategies which reflect company business and talent priorities, whilst contributing to the development of an inclusive environment.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team to align recruitment strategy with D&I goals.
- Partnering with the Talent Management team to create mentoring relationships, ensuring equal access to training and development opportunities, integrating diversity into succession planning.
- Providing strategic oversight, guidance and resources as required to ensure D&I initiatives are successful.
- Translating global initiatives into programmes suitable for EMEA; driving and delivering KPIs for the region.
- Communicating the Group’s commitment to D&I internally and externally, continuing to drive initiatives including European Women’s network, mentoring programmes, inclusive training programmes, flexible working etc.
We are looking for an influential D&I Manager with vision and purpose and the ability to challenge the status quo. Your previous experience will have been in international D&I Management roles, skilled in translating business needs into D&I plans and embedding a true D&I culture regionally. Experience of working within a manufacturing environment, although not essential, would be advantageous.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton. Please note that all applicants must hold a working visa for the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter, detailing your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)113 287 2855 quoting reference 03825 for a confidential discussion.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for an interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.