The Berry Group is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible and rigid products, used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Following acquisition of RPC, this combined successful Group generates sales in excess of $13 billion p.a. employing over 48,000 people worldwide.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to expand the company’s global stretch team within the UK, focusing on the sale of the highly successful Stratos film and range of technical stretch film products. The group are manufacturing technical stretch films in the UK and Europe and this has been supported by significant recent investment. The innovative films offer high stretch levels and the potential for increased load stability, which provides the customer with opportunities for improved yield and efficiency levels.
Reporting to the Sales Director of Berry BPI Packaging Solutions, this challenging role will include responsibility for:
- The identification and development of profitable new business, for the Stratos product, and the of other technical stretch films, focusing on end users within the food, beverage and consumer products markets.
- The identification of new target markets and end users to increase market share.
- To work with the existing Sales team to identify and develop opportunities for cross selling.
- To develop partnerships with machinery manufacturers to maximise technical sales opportunities.
- To drive sustainability of the Division’s future product portfolio by anticipating market trends and requirements.
Candidates will ideally be Degree qualified with proven technical sales/business development experience gained in a stretch film environment. Candidates with experience in other types of flexible film or packaging machinery will also be considered.
With a sound technical/engineering mindset, commercial and financial acumen is required, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to network and develop relationships at all levels.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton Ltd. To apply, please send your CV and current salary details, to email@example.com quoting ref:03854.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.