This six-month contract position may have the opportunity to lead to full-time employment in the UK.
Our client is a highly innovative, rapidly growing company supplying novel manufacturing technology delivering environmental and cost benefits across a Global blue-chip client base. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of UK-based plc, a world leader in cellular material technology.
Our client has developed a breakthrough platform technology with significant green credentials that has the potential to transform the sustainability of a wide range of food packaging solutions. Investments have been made to manufacture the material, including an aseptic filling machine. The next phase of this project includes acquiring and installing ancillary equipment to enable further live product trials and validation tests; evidence used to verify the material’s fitness for purpose with potential end users.
The Contract PMO position will be responsible for managing all aspects during the validation program.
Writing and delivering a plan with agreed upon time and budget scope, coordinating all commitments and agreement of priorities for all team members, managing, and tracking accountabilities, taking on specific tasks personally, and being the pivot point for task allocation and timings. Coordinate and provide updates with UK base Project Leadership, and ensure compliance with all local Environment, Health and Safety requirements and responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Strong Leadership; planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members deliverables
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- A Project Management Professional Certification may be advantageous
- A minimum of five years’ experience
- Highly capable user of Microsoft Office tools; Microsoft Project
AutoCAD experience desired
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.