Aerospace/Industrial Component Manufacture
Based Whitstable, Kent £negotiable plus benefits
(+ relocation assistance where appropriate)
Dependent on your location in the UK, there may be an opportunity for this role to be based 3 days in Whitstable, and 2 days from home.
Amphenol Ltd is part of the $8.5 billion p.a., Amphenol Corporation – a market leading, global, interconnect specialist. Based in Whitstable, Kent, this already successful site employs c280 people, and specialises in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of highly engineered connectors and interconnect products for a demanding customer base in the aerospace, military and industrial sectors. The company is growing significantly with a projected turnover of £50m p.a. by 2020, which will be supported by further, £multi-million investment and ambitious increased market share, product development and diversification programmes, with a plan to ultimately double the size of the business.
In line with these growth plans, Amphenol are now seeking to recruit 2 Product Managers to take responsibility for driving the performance of selected product ranges, and to play a key role in ensuring the company’s continued success.
This broad and challenging remit will include responsibility for:
- Developing and implementing product strategies including product direction, marcoms, packaging, pricing, budgets and profit plans.
- Management of specific product lines to maximize profitability and generate sales growth.
- Assessing commercial attractiveness of new product introductions, acting as the interface between customers/KAM and the Commercial team.
- Ensuring appropriate routes to market are developed and supported including distribution networks.
- Providing product related services to internal and external customers.
- Preparing, analysing and providing statistical and financial product performance data, pricing and service levels, to ensure margins are maximized.
A proven Product Manager, your experience will have been gained in a connector/interconnect, or similar/allied environment e.g. cables/high volume electronic components supporting a diverse and demanding customer base. With a hands-on approach, you will have experience of delivering profitable growth, excellent project management skills and the ability to develop working relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter, detailing your current remuneration and quoting reference 03/813 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must hold a working visa for the UK.
Due to the high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|Job Category||Product Manager|