UK Field Based
£Competitive + bonus + car + benefits
With solid year-on-year growth, Seda UK is part of a privately-owned European packaging group, providing innovative solutions in a range of paper based materials to a diverse customer base in food, beverage and food service sectors.
The Group has invested in state-of-the-art technology and focuses on innovation, continuous improvement and best practice, and has a culture which fosters and empowers employees at all levels, offering an environment of continual personal development and succession planning.
In line with their continued growth strategy, Seda UK are now seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will effectively manage and maximise business from new and existing customers. This wide-ranging brief will include responsibility for:
- The further profitable development of a sizeable, blue chip portfolio of existing customers.
- Identification and development of new business in new and existing market sectors.
- Development of strong multi-functional relationships, both internally, and with customers, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Assessment of new opportunities within the marketplace and conversion of these into sales.
- Engagement with the customer services team to encourage proactive customer interaction and high levels of account management.
Educated to a high standard, preferably degree level (but not essential), candidates will have a proven sales / market / business development track record in packaging, supplying an FMCG / Retail customer base, or will have direct experience of working in a food or beverage / FMCG environment. He / she will be able to demonstrate their ability to manage large, branded / FMCG accounts, as well as prove their ability to win new business.
Able to operate with high levels of autonomy as well as being a team player, he / she will demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for innovative sales, together with excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills, and the commitment, motivation and determination to succeed.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained Consultants – McCourt Newton.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter, detailing your current remuneration to email@example.com or call 0044 (0)113 2872855 quoting reference 03814 for a confidential discussion.
Due to high volumes of response, it is with regret that we are unable to acknowledge individual applications. If you have not been invited for interview within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.