We work hard to source the best person for the role, whateverrecruitment method best fits your organisation.
In our efforts to protect, develop and enhance our relationship withyou, based upon mutual trust and understanding, we promise:
Regard as confidential, allinformation concerning the affairs of our clients and other people with whom wedeal with during our professional activities.
- We believe in total customer satisfaction and this is facilitated by our comprehensive serviceprovision.
- Agree at thecommencement of each assignment the fee structure and invoicing method beforepreparing the full job specification.
- Keep consultant andcandidate expenses to a minimum and operate strictly according to the rates,quoted in our terms and conditions of business letter.
- Verify Qualifications: where relevant.
- where the appointment is dependent on driving and/or where a company vehicle is provided.
- Regular Client & Candidate interview feedback
- Reference Checking: at written offer stage with the candidate’s specific approval, or on the client’s request.
- Quick Rejections: Inform the candidate as soon as possible, when no longer under consideration and at least within one week of the position being filled or the assignment being terminated.
- Follow up: We offer the highest quality after-sales service and carryout three, six and twelve month evaluations, to ensure client and candidate objectives are achieved.
- If it does not work out: We offer suitably qualified candidates, without the submission of a fee invoice, should the relevant appointee leave the company or be asked to leave, under reasonable circumstances, before the expiry of six calendar months. (However, while there will be no charge for consultancy, there will be costs involved if any additional advertising or search services are required.)
Accept only those assignments which we feel competent to handle and observe the laws in force relating to employment in each of the countries in which we work.
Never to contact any placed candidates regarding alternative career appointments or opportunities.
Not initiate with any employee of a current client, discussions on their employment by another company.